The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the Director of Design & Engineering by creating and editing corporate visual assets for small-scale regional, national, and international projects that are designed to promote new Abena product campaigns, launches, and trends.
• Create visual assets for small-scale marketing projects for Abena’s national and international market.
• Develop digital and print signage, marketing, and other campaigns used to promote new and specific trends promotions .
• Explore concept & design development, looking for ways to improve the overall quality and structure of project assets.
• Create assets for in-house promotions, programs, or utilities used at Abena’s corporate office and across the nation.
• Assist Sr. Designers with large-scale projects by creating and editing minor assets used in one or more areas of the project.
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a fine art, Design, or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in Graphic Design with Product Packaging and dielines.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Basic iWork Skills (Pages, Keynote, Number).
• Proficient using Mac OS X operating system.
• Experience working with, and creating vector illustrations.
• Great typography skills with a superb attention to detail.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.