As a Customer Service Representative for our Adult Incontinence & Wound Care line you are responsible for leading and ensuring effective sales order management. Our clients range from HME/DME, E-Commerce, and National/Regional Distributors. You will serve as a single point of contact to provide consistent, positive customer experience. You will be accountable for accurate order entry, management of order changes, and coordinating order fulfillment. You will be empowered to make decisions on behalf of company in alignment with Abena North America’s Core Values, guiding principles and customer satisfaction. As a CSR you will assist in earning customer loyalty through establishing positive customer relationships while enhancing customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Maintaining customer account relationships by providing the highest level of service through order placement, timely follow up of service requests, and maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
- Follow up on orders placed, and promote the sale of supplementary products and services.
- Answer inbound telephone calls and place orders for all product lines.
- Accurately enter and edit customer information and product orders in database.
- Promptly and courteously respond to customer inquiries, requests or complaints.
- Perform outbound follow up calls to promote customer support/care relationships.
- Provide customers with informational materials, including brochures, flyers, and order forms.
- Research and resolve any issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
- Assist Accounting with routine credit and billing inquiries and requests.
- Knowledge of all customer information systems, web site navigation, and databases.
- Additional duties as assigned by management to achieve organizational goals.
- Respond to general inquiry emails.
Skills and Attributes / Education Requirements:
Ideal Customer Service Representatives are excellent communicators, proactive, analytical, solution-focused, and able to juggle many projects and customers. The best CSR’s take customer service personally; are able to develop long-term, positive relationships; and focus on what is mutually beneficial for Abena North America, Inc. and its clients.
- Associates Degree and/or Health Care Certificate
- 3 or more years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptability to changes in workload, systems and processes with resilience and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and remain detail oriented
- MS Office knowledge
Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and many other fun office perks.